Whether you are sewing sleeping track pant or professional wear like Armani suit, you need expert guidance.
Moreover from beginner to expert every body needs some sort of tips and tricks for sewing the fabrics, Particularly if you need a high quality work. There has been cases when a worker has wasted expensive clothes because of his poor skill. Juki MO 735 Show Model 2 3 4 5 Thread Coverstitch-Serger
If you are orner then try to provide you staff a good quality machine. Arrange proper lighting, give your worker adequate time to relax, Keep your worker away from heavy noises of vehicles horns or other similar sounds.
Here are the few suggestions to take a look.
- Use a new needle when starting your work. Also don't use a very cheap needle as it doesn't gives a perfect finishing.
- Keep extra needle in the area. Stopping your work for buying a new needle is something undesirable. Janome-HD1000-Black-Edition-Sewing-Machine
- Measure the cloth at least two times before using scissor as you have to cut it only once.
- Keep your thread on the right hand side as it prevent the bouncing or jumping intermixing of threads.
- If you are sewing an oil cloth then it is a good idea to put a piece of paper underneath it.
- Use a high quality thread as it the thing which shows the quality of your work.
- If your work need high finishing then try to maintain a perfect straight line path for your needle.
You can easily notice this thing on any perfect finishing work. Juki TL2000QI
- choose right kind of needle for your work otherwise your needle will break, your machine will get damage or your fabric will be a trashed.
- Also make sure your scissor sharp enough, your light is bright enough and your machine is fast enough if necessary put greases in it.
- Use right angle for cutting straight or for making blinds. Arrow Bertha Sewing Cabinet with Air Lift Mechanism